The Antique Nationals is the original nostalgia drag race. Racing is open to any 1959 or earlier vehicles.
- Race cars must pass tech inspection, which requires seat belts, helmets and safety equipment.
- Open cars running 13.99 or quicker must have an NHRA approved roll bar and related safety equipment.
- All open cars are required to have arm restraints. A limited number of arm restraints will be available at the tee shirt booth.
- Hot Rods, Racs Cars, Kustoms and Classic Car Show for Pre-1974 Vehicles only
All Pre-43 Four Banger Racers will automatically get two Elimination races:
- The traditional full 1/4 mile bracket race (flathead and overhead)
- New 1/8 Mile Heads-Up with two Classes: flathead and overhead
Model T's, Models A's 32-34 B-Blocks, we will even allow an antique Chevy.
For more information, please contact Clark Crump at (909) 294-5321 or visit www.foreverfour.com
All photos courtesy of MJC Photos by Mindy Crandall